Weaver 0.2: Higher Performance
We just released Weaver 0.2, a distributed graph store that provides
horizontal scalability, high-performance, and transactional semantics.
This release brings the following changes and improvements:
- Fast bulk loading: The graph bulk loader now achieves far higher throughput.
- Reduced memory consumption: Smaller vertex and edge objects and timestamp
representation leads to a smaller Weaver memory footprint.
- Better error handling: Weaver clients now return more descriptive errors on failure.
- New node programs: There are some new node programs for discovering paths.
- Additional fixes: We fixed some memory leaks and various bugs.
Weaver runs on 64-bit Linux and provides bindings for C++ and Python.
Weaver can be installed either from source or using the precompiled binaries for Ubuntu
comments powered by