We are proud to announce HyperDex 1.0.rc5, the next generation NoSQL data store that provides ACID transactions, fault-tolerance, and high-performance. This new release has a number of exciting features:
- Improved cluster management. The cluster will automatically grow as new nodes are added.
- Backup support. Take backups of the coordinator and daemons in a consistent state and be able to restore the cluster to the point when the backup was taken.
- An admin library which exposes performance counters for tracking cluster-wide statistics relating to HyperDex
- Support for HyperLevelDB. This is the first HyperDex release to use HyperLevelDB, which brings higher performance than Google's LevelDB.
- Secondary indices. Secondary indices improve the speed of search without the overhead of creating a subspace for the indexed attributes.
- New atomic operations. Most key-based operations now have conditional atomic equivalents.
- Improved coordinator stability. This release introduces an improved coordinator that fixes a few stability problems reported by users.
Binary packages for Debian 7, Ubuntu 12.04-13.10, Fedora 18-19, and CentOS 6 are available on the HyperDex Download page, as well as source tarballs for other Linux platforms.comments powered by Disqus